Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

It's Weigh Day **giggle giggle**

By Sandy

I know I know!!  Sandy, Why do you have a delicious looking burger on a weight loss blog?  WELL, I wanted to show you what 4 pounds looks like and this burger weighs 4 pounds!!

That's right Ladies and Gentlemen (yeah right like we would have any dudes following us) I lost 2 more pounds!!  So Yea!!  That gives me a weight loss of 4 pounds. 

I know 4 pounds is not much, but I am going for a healthy rate of weight loss here and that takes TIME.  We won't always have happy weigh days.  I keep telling myself.  But today is a good one.  This past week, I kept up with my water consumption, did really good on the vitamin every day.  I exercised purposly 3 times.  I didn't always get 5 fruits and vegetables that is something I need to work on.  And I didn't write everyting down (again another challenge).  But I was very mindful of what I was putting in my mouth!!

Let me tell you about something good I tried.  Weight Watchers cream cheese is really delicious and it comes in individual serving cups so there is no guessing.  You know if you eat what's in that cup, it's 2 points.  I also found a website I would like to share.  If you are tracking your points here is an online interactive points calculator that is so easy and it has really helped me:  http://www.webmilhouse.com/pointcalc.php
Of course, weight watchers does not recommend using this points calculator because you need to join their program to keep up with things.  But I am trying to do this without their help this time and I am hoping that you guys will be my meeting. 

So all in all a good week for Sandy.  Don't go out and eat a burger just because I showed you one!!  Please leave me some love in the form of a comment!!  Oh - and you guys let Mandy know that she needs to post and let us know how she's doing!!!  Thank you for reading Across the Miles and Pounds!!

3 comments:

  1. WOOHOO!! Congrats!! Any loss is a loss!! Keep it up. I am trying myself, but have had a small gain and need to go the other way. I need to read back to see all you have been doing!!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Sandy!!! So proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the loss!! Anything on the negative side is a good thing! Keep up the good work!I'm proud that you are trying to do everything in a healthly way. I am actually with you guys on this I am trying to lose the last 60 pounds I need to shed and you ladies have been such a good motivation to stay on my diet ^-^.

    ReplyDelete