Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Welcome! Very First Post! Yea!

This post is written by Sandy and it is somewhat a "test" post.  Mandy and I are friends who live on the other side of the country from each other.  I live in North Carolina and Mandy, I can't remember but I THINK Ohio - - - Mandy help me out here - LOL!  We tweet together a good bit and I know that Mandy is trying to lose weight, something that I want to do as well (so bad) so we decided if we had a place to come and put our thoughts down and get organized as well as encourage each other that maybe we would be MORE sucessful than if we decided to do it ourselves.  I am at the heaviest weight of my life and I am miserable.  I would like very much to NOT be miserable so with a deep breath and lots of hopes for success I am beginning today. 

Mandy has already begun, but I will let her tell you her story.  I know she is beautiful and I love her and I am excited about blogging with her.  If anyone reads our blog they will find out that Mandy is the sweetest person EVER!!! 

Please be patient with us as we move things around and make things better - there are lots of things I would like to add and I would love for this to be a place for you to come to find encouragement, tips and tricks and FRIENDS!!  We can never have too many of those!  It's late - I'm off now.  Love You!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!
    I also just last week started a program. I need to lose a good 50 pounds. So I go to the local YMCA and am reducing calories. I am taking a "Chose to Lose" program and there are 10 of us in a group and four groups and we are competing Biggest Loser style. There will be prizes at the end of our 8 week program. So I have someone to be accountable for! ;) I have been pushing myself and am proud of the stinking one pound I have lost. I know, I know 1-2 lbs per week is the "right " way to do it but sheez. Its gonna be slow going! Good luck! Ill keep encouraging you too!! love ya girl!
    gingerbread

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy! I'm so glad you started this blog! I started one last year, very similar, but it kinda fell to the wayside. I may pick it up again. I I'm right there with you babe! Lose weight then gain it back. vicious cycle. However, this last year and a half has been the biggest struggle ever. Only gaining - no losing. I just can't stick with anything. I got back on the wagon last week and this is week 2, and I did lose 4 pounds last week. I just hope I can keep it up and at least lose 1 this week. I am trying really hard to get over my unrealistic expectation of weight loss. Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you girls better. We can always read FF instead of eating! LOL

    ReplyDelete